Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feeling of not knowing Which Road To Take!

Well I have been at this learning about Online Marketing now for over a year. I have learned a lot of information since the beginning. I am however at a sort of stand still when it comes to knowing exactly which avenue I want to take in the home business. I am NOT by any means giving up. Please don't confuse this blog post with that idea. I just feel I know what I need to do to get things going I am just not sure how to organize myself and get marketing and building my plans of attack. With my list, and all my other marketing campaigns that I want to put into action. I have been thinking alot about getting some help and outsourcing some things, if I can find someone knowledgeable. That has the same sort of goals in mind as I do. I am thinking about joining up with my Acme Friend Search Business, I have discussed. That really has seemed to be the guy (Tessa) who has the best system to ME. Not saying there aren't others out there that people have had loads of success. I tried Plug-N-Profit, with Stone Evans. And I just can't get the ball rolling with his system. I want to have some sort of contact in a more personable manner than I was receiving with him.

Well I would love it if someone wants to really make it in this business, to hop on board and make a lot of money working from the comfort of there home. Just contact me anyway you can I try to offer all my contact details in everything I do on the internet. Good luck to all you Money Makers, in this line of work. May all your goals be meet and many more beyond them.

Make it a Good Day my Friends. Duncan Bracey (TheBraceyGroup)

No comments:

Post a Comment